Thursday 19 January 2012

One Expensive Companion!

So, I have this rabbit called Spice, and last week I took him to the vets because he had poorly eyes, and then got told he needed to have an operation as it was his teeth that was causing the problem.

Tuesday came and it was time to take him for the operations, I dropped him off at 0900 and didnt get him back untill 1630, wow what a long day that was when it is something you love so dearly!

The vet tld me that becuase he was so mistreated from the people I rescued him from, his teeth were in such a bad condition, she was suprised he could eat at all. Poor little sod, so helpless yet gets treated like crap, just glad I rescued him when I did!

Sadly it cost me a grand total of £140, but that is £140 well spent and wouldnt have it any other way!!

Since he had been runing around like a happy little chappy, so his teeth must have been really hurting him!

In the mean time I have had to feed him through a syringe, what job that has been...who know how messy you (and the rabbit and the sofa and the carpet and the cushions) sould actually get!

Took him back to the vets today and they are really happy with his progress, said that they can tell he is very much loved and cared for now (put a smile on my face to know I was doing right!)

Have to take him back again in a weeks time to make sure all is good, and fingers crossed that is the last vets trip for a few months!

Think he just wants to kee up with his owner for having the Doctors look at him...Well they do say that our pets are like their owners dont they!!

TTFN

xxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment