Sunday 12 February 2012

21 At Last!!

So, it was my Birthday yesterday, and I have to say It was pretty cool!!! 

Some how, my did and step dad still managed to take the lime light for half the day by either announcing to the rest of the family about his and my mums engagement and my sis by causing an argument with her boyfriend...oh yeah geeze thanks guys, but none the less it was fantastic...

Woke up at 0900, and fell back asleep doing my meds...of course!! 

Then strolled downstairs and opened my presents from my mum and ll my cards and has to say although I asked for nothing, I got some bloody amazing gifts...thank you muchly mummy!!

Left at 12 for family professional photography which was great, and the kids had fun so I'm over the moon!!

Unfortunately by 4pm I was needing a nap as my lungs were getting a little stressy with all the walking about. Thankfully it only lasted just over an hour and I was up ready to get dolled up for a huge meal with friends and family and a fair few drinks...

... Far few drinks, yeah right!! Got to 2130 and the bar was propping me up so I ended up heading home, Yes sad I know, 21st Birthday and heading home at 2130, but I would have rather this than landing back in Hospital on my Birthday itself!!! 

Absolutely knackered today though and have stayed in my PJ's all day...I guess you could call it an extended birthday lol!!! 

Off to see my Daddykins next week so will be an extra long extended Birthday!!!

Missing my Nan very much though who sadly died on my 13th Birthday!!! Been a long time, but always in my thoughts!!!!

xx

No comments:

Post a Comment