Thursday 3 January 2013

Out With The Old - In With The New!!

Ok so it seems I have slacked a little with the blog side of things, whoops, I personally blame Christmas!!

So I'm trying to think for where we left off and I'm mega failing...

Well in brief, I have got an interview for Uni in the middle of this month, ive got another appointment for Birmingham, and I have also got my court case for fighting to get DLA which could be rather stressful I think!!

Going back a few weeks though, I have spent lots of time with the amazeballa girlfriend who has been beyond support its unbelievable!! We had our first mini Christmas as I couldnt get down actually on Christmas day. We swapped gifts at this time also and she got me the most amazing present ever!! Very thoughtful!!
As mentioned in previous posts I was going to be volunteering in a homeless shelter on christmas day, I had been to all the briefing and meetings and all was going swimmingly, untill of course I got admitted to hospital with my Asthma and didnt get let out untill Christmas eve to which it was still un safe for me to be volunteering, and good job I didnt as by boxing day I was poorly again and was taking a visit to the out of hours gp, what a fun filled christmas hey!!

Ive been bouncing up and down to cornwall visiting the lush other half, and we went back to eden project as I now have free entry for a year-bargain!!

I have also gone back and visited some of the staff  at my old works and it was super lush, and I also got to have a walk around the new ward that if my health wasnt such a nightmare I would be working on, ans its super cool!!

Today though I have been a little poorly where I didnt sleep very much as all last night and I have also been massively sick, it wasnt very nice at all!!
But onwards and upwards, got a uni inteview in a few weeks and I need to prepare!! Yay!!

Oh and I nearly forgot, Asthma UK have Bern in contact and want to do a press release on the sponsored walk in February!!

TTFN
XXXX

Reindeer at eden
funky flower at eden
freaky spider at Eden *BitesNails*

No comments:

Post a Comment