Sunday 13 May 2012

Bloody Fuming!!

That's it I've just about had a bloody enough of the sheer picking laziness and not giving a shit about others sort of attitude around her!

First off, he decides to redecorate the flaming living room which sets my frigging lungs off straight away!

Then he demands that I have to help as I'm being lazy!

Then complains about the amount of detail I put into things! (Well sorry for wanting it to look remotely good!)

Then he continues to smoke in the same room as me and isn't even making the slightest bit off effort to piss off out the room!

Today, I am woken up at 7am because he has been inconsiderate and put the base on the stereo and turned it right up

Then I say to my mum that I'm worried about 1 the fact my lungs are getting stroppy with all the smoke and fumes from decorating and 2 the fact that my hand is swelling up big time and I'm getting lots of pain in my wrist and thumb. She tells me to pop off to the hossie, to which he comments oh something wrong with her again!

Off I go to the hossie, and great, I'm being told off my the doctor because not only are my lungs ultimately shit, but I have made the fracture worse! I am told to go home and rest!

I return home to find the lazy ass shit sat on his fairy ass puffing away whilst my mum clears up the crap that he has left everywhere! I couldn't just sit and watch my mum struggle on after she has recently had shoulder surgery so I continue to help me mum, and he then has the cheek to tell me the minute I do sit my ass down to go check the tea!!

He is really starting to piss me off, but I cant bloody say anything as he's technically keeping a roof over my head! I cant wait to get the hell out of here! I knew there was a reason I got a flat of my own!!

Argh rant over!! sorry its nothing interesting!!

On a good note!, I'm seeing my nan tomorrow, havn't seen her since Feb so I'm well excited!!

TTFN
xxxx


No comments:

Post a Comment