Friday 4 May 2012

The Cheek Of It!!!!

So, I got referred to psychology by my consultant as she thought that I may be suffering effects from being in ITU etc and that there maybe a psychological aspect to my asthma but she wasn't really sure and I said I was willing to try anything if it sorts the damn lungs out.

Well, after the first two appointments with her, I decided I didn't like her and we didn't get on...and the third appointment officially confirmed that she was the worlds biggest bitch! reason being...she said the reason I have troubles with my asthma now is because I wasn't loved enough as a child! I mean WTF, where in anyones right mind can they judge something they have never seen...and surly if I wasn't being loved, someone would have noticed and reported my mum and I would have been taken away! Both me and mum where 10000% upset by this, and have put in a massive complaint. Just waiting to hear back with a result now!

Anywho, I am now out of hospital again after 6 days and recovering nicely....for how long, who knows!

Oh and on a good note! I got my appointment through for Birmingham, bring on July, and lets hope we might be able to get things sorted now then! wahoo!!!!

TTFN

xxxx

1 comment:

  1. Hey fantastic news Birmingham here you come !!! That psch is mad herself isnt she I know for a fact your asthma is not Affected by childhood love that's a joke! An I'd say she's not doing her job properly you where refered to her because of the affects of being in Icu and long costa stays not her to tell u why ur asthma affects you that a load of rubbish hope u get somewhere with the complaint!
    I'm so angry for you about the whole smoking thing that's just damn fright disrespectful in my eyes ! Weather here is shocking also my journey to work has like trebled because of flooding and I'm so fed up of being soaked !!
    I've so much to tell u I hope the auk pm system is up an running soon. We'd a good catch up xx

    ReplyDelete