Saturday 28 December 2013

Really!?

Today I was hoping to attempt a shower as I havnt had one since before going into hospital, yes I know, nasty hey BUT when it takes so much effort I just cant do it because I feel itll send me straight back to hoapital.

Anywho, even if I was to be feeling remotly ok to have a shower it wouldnt work. I woke up this morning feeling okish and then went to brush my teeth...only to have done something to my rib cage and muscles around the back.

I cant lift my arms now twist or turn. I keep getting twinges that literally stop me in my track.

Not only is this a pain in the arse for my movement but it is also a huge pain in the arse for breathing as I cant actually take a deep breath to be able keep my lung function up and shift my infected gunk.

I am hoping to be a little better tomorrow, I want to be able to sort mine and my other halfs room out so we can prepare to start redecorating and making it lush.

I guess we will just have to see what tomorrow brings!!

TTFN

XXXX

No comments:

Post a Comment