Saturday 21 December 2013

I Forgot To Mention!!

So ive been thinking again tonight and this time its about my hip.

As you all know I went back to see the third consultant two weeks ago to find out about my hip. Whilst in clinic he said he would do injections under xray guidance to try and treat my condition.

I got my clinic letter yesterday and in it, it explains that these injection wont actually be treating it at all, its being done to try and manage my pain.

Now, my thoughts are, do I bother going through the agonising pain of havibg a huge needle being stabbed into my hip ball and socket joint to have more pain when the drug gets squirted into it, or do I just continue with my paracetamol, codein, tramadol and oramorph!?

Im stuck, he admits in the letter I am going to be very difficult to trwat vecause of my lungs.

I dont know what to do!!

TTFN

XXXX

No comments:

Post a Comment