Monday 30 December 2013

Stuck!!

This evening both myself and the other halfs mum were in the kitchen having a right old natter when my other half stood in the kitchen doorway in floods of tears.

I was shocked.

I literally didnt know what to do or why she was upset.

When we managed to get the tears under control, she has explain how my asthma attack last week and me ending up in ITU on non invasive ventilation has just hit her.

Shes scared.

She doesnt know how to help me.

She wants me asthma to go away.

I of course gave her a huge cuddle and reminded her that I am still here, it was sadly just another attack.

I wish I could help sort her emotions with regards to this, but the truth is: how can I? I cant even sort my emotions out with regards to my asthma. I guess im semi lucky as I get to speak to somone when Im next in Birmingham, but what services is there for my other half.

Shes never seen ANYONE have an asthma attack, let alone one as sever as mine where you cant actually manage to breathe on your own.

I hate my asthma, it seems as though its now no long destroying my life but also my loved ones, and as I meet new people, its slowly eating away at them causing them to stress and worry.

Wish there was a solution!!

TTFN

XXXX

No comments:

Post a Comment