Monday 2 July 2012

Bit Of Excitment

What a week it has been!!

Had physio last monday, and a jalf hour appointment turned into an hour appointment, not just for physio but through nattering away also!

Tuesday started off with me paying a visit to the loveRly GP again as I was thinking the infection was still there. High teps, lots of coughing, lots of gunk and plummeting peak flows. GP confirms and sends me packing with another script and a sputim pot-the lab must be getting fed up with seeing my name haha.

Also whilst at GP, he decides to drop the bomb that I am bleeding internally somewhere, probably a result of the steroids and has wacked me on iron tablets  ...yum

By tuesday night id just about had enough of my day and finally sat my arse down, to low and behold have my step dad light a fag and blow the smoke in my face. So on went my shoes and out for a walk I go.

Some walk I had...

Turned out my nightmare of a day wanted to continue, as a drunk man wanted to 'just take his shopping trolley into the canal' and start drowning.

So a bunch of us ran around trying to find a life boy (all of which was empty) untill i found one eventually half a mile away!!

Just get it back to the man, to which the police had rocked up, and I go into a full blown asthma attack. With having stormed out the house rather rapidly, I had no nebs on me...one word-muppet!!

Paramedics were called from the now not drowning man and came to see me as the police were a tad worried about me.

Drunk man tells the 20+ emergency service crew to 'piss off' and ended up going to the cell for the night...I on the other hand have a trip to resus then HDU!! Bloody great hey, paramedic was great though, although he was annoyed that he was missing grand designs...I wrote on my phone to him that I would apologies, but I couldnt bloody talk lol!!

So a few lush night in hospital again!!

Managed to escape on Friday with a strict plan, and a bombshell of - your now in renal failure!! Bloody great...could much more go wrong this week!?

YES!! Thats the simple answer!!

No sooner do I get home that my step family start hasseling me saying how ungreatful I am for disrespecting their dads hospital, and all of the previous crap they have said. I then find out that they are stalking menand following me every move around town and on facebook, so now ive had the loveRly job of setting up a new account!!

Today, well ive literally been resting, and tomorrow I have to have another blood test to see if I have celiac disease!!

Geeze it just goes on!! So all in all a very shit week!! Apart from me saving a man!! Yippi lol

Well thats a rap!!

TTFN

XXXX

1 comment:

  1. Blimey you no how to spend your week don't you so all in all if your stupid stepdad hadn't of continued to smoke around you you wouldn't have found the drunk near drowned man wouldn't have gone running and landed your self in costa
    Sounds like you've got a lot of extra stuff going on you could do without damn side effects !!

    Hugs to you x

    ReplyDelete