Wednesday 11 July 2012

Life As We Know It!!

This week unfortunately has been a little dull!!

I had to go back to the orthopaedic clinic last Friday, and they told me that I have a Grade three tear in my tendons and ligaments from when I fractured it all those 6 weeks ago. The down side being that I cant have surgery because of my asthma being so unstable so I have to continue wearing a new kind of splint to keep things remotely stable...lets just say the splint last 24 hours and I got bored of it, and then 24 hours later I realised if I don't wear it I may not get full function back in my wrist, so I promptly put it back on :)

Monday brought a bit of awkward laughter as I wasn't sure whether it was a god thing or not. I was stood around the corner at the GP surgery and was having my usual cough when I heard someone called my name. I couldn't see a sole so went round the corner and asked how the heck they new it was me, to get an answer of "recognised your cough". Bloody great hey, not my presents, or smell or it actually being me...but my cough lol

Went and visited my sister on Tuesday to give her her Birthday presents and went and had a coffee and cake!! YUM YUM YUM

Today, well I just want today to have never happened. I had this annoying though in my head of 'must go and check the car today, don't do it tomorrow'. So I started doing al the usual checks ready for driving to Jessie J on Friday, when I notices my car is leaking water...bloody great, so I rush round al the garages in the local area, and they cant get me in until tomorrow morning at least, pushing it or what lol.

Early start for me tomorrow for getting to the garage before 9am!!! what the heck, im normally just crawling out of bed at that time :) ... then I have to try and shoot back across town to have bloods taken, collect my meds ready for the night away, and pack!!! oooo sssooooo excited!!

and dun dun dun, Friday brings Jessie J!! car or no car, I will be going haha followed by pride on Saturday, I am going to be absolutely shattered by the time I get back on Saturday Night!!

OOO I forgot to say, I got my self a new neb machine, which had been named Thomas (for Thomas the tank engine) and Tank for dire emergencies lol.

2 more weeks till I shoot off to Birmingham also to see if I can kick these lungs into action!! Its all go at the moment lol

TTFN

xxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment