Sunday 15 July 2012

Jessie J

For my best friends 21st Birthday, I decided to buy my best friend and my self two tickets to go see Jessie J!!

It started off on a road trip, getting a little lost as I got distracted by the sheep on the bridge on the motorway and I missed the turning...oops lol

Arriving at Warwick castle we start queuing at 12 lunch time!! We finally get into the fast track section at 4pm (thought I would pay a little more to skip the massive que as there was 20,000 people)

1830 came and we managed to actually get let in and we were around 10 lines back from the stage!! EPIC!!

Two hours of supporting acts ... wow that took the michael, my back was in half before the concert properly got started!!

And then dun dun dun JESSIE J arrived, she was bloody ace, one to see again. She sang well,  and connected amazingly with the crowed!!

She spotted Becky Hill inthe audience and dragged her on stage and the sand Price tag together, took two attempts as Becky got the words wrong, then Jessie Got the words wrong, was so funny!!

Once the concert had eventually finished - an hour late, we had to hunt out my car and drive back!! Because I was bloody starving we stopped at the nearest services and had Mcdonalds at 1 am...gutted they hadnt started the breakfast by this point lol!!

We got back to my friends house at roughly 3am to be up at 7 as we was then off to pride in Bristol...and I had to pick up two of my other friends en route lol...S club was at pride...and i say s club and not s club 7 as there was on three of them haha



All in all it was an epic 24 hours, and a memory that will stay with me for a very long time!!

TTFN

xxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment