Friday 20 July 2012

Take It Steady Whilst I'm away - Yes Mum o_O

Before my mum went away last Thursday, she told me I had to take it steady, not over do it and get help if I needed it.

I blew that the second night of being on my own as I went to the Jessie J concert, blew it again on the Saturday by going to pride. Okay, so I did take lots and lots of my meds and made sure I nebbed extra when I needed it, but lokking back I'm sure I could have done things a little differently.

Sunday was a typical day of rest to which I stayed in my PJ's, but by the time Monday came round, the "resting" game was back out the window as my friend randomly popped round and we ended up going on a road trip. A bloody good one at that as we ended up driving around Exmoor and landed in a 14th Century pup having a meal and then landed in Lynmouth having ice cream. Eventually getting home at about midnight.

Tuesday was a semi relaxing day in that I just done a lot of washing and tidying up after my manic weekend, but then I had my GP ring me to ask if I was ok, and then decided to drop on me that my Kidneys still arn't picking up and I'm still in renal failure, oh and that 10 weeks later I still have pneumonia - no wonder my peak flow isn't picking up and I'still needing nebs and pred as if its going out of fashion.

Wednesday was back out and about, and I met up with some school friends that I haven't seen in four years. It was good, but wow some people never change...ended up leaving the one pub and landing in another meeting another friend. Had a MASSIVE roast, and then stayed nattering for hours...so much so the pub closed up and started hoovering around us - oops!!

A little of an early start ready for bibic (after arriving home at 1am the night before) and I just about managed to survive a few hours of working. I was bloody shattered but had fun as I was profiling rich people who have donated to the charity before and may be able or willing to do so again, felt like I was apart of the FBI lol.

Today I've been to bibic again, but a little boring today in ust doing charts, but I guess you cant have everything everyday hey!!

Now, what to do over the weekend?! REST I think, so it makes it look like I have when mum rocks up on Monday!!

5 More days to go till Birmingham also!! The nerves are defiantly kicking in now!!

Well, now that I have rambled again, I should be.

TTFN

XXXX

No comments:

Post a Comment