Wednesday 3 October 2012

A Few Answers...

Firstly ive had a few rough days and nights whilst coming off the steroids which hasnt been very nice at all. We have currently come to a hault at 10mg of pred as my body couldnt cope!!

On other notes, my asthma team decided to get immunology involved because I keep having these random reactions and they have now told me I have idiopathic anaphylaxis. Great hey, so basically severe reactions that have no known trigger, so I could walk outside and something in the air cause me to have a reaction. Damn body!!

I also had my nasal endoscopy with provication yesterday to which showed I dont havt VCD which is fantastic news as it is my asthma!! Sadly though it showed that my reflux has caused damage to my upper airway which is why I have become so sensitive to sprays and strong smelling stuff etc.

At this moment in time though im not sure of a plan for resolving this.

I have one more test tomorrow so will be back with results then hopfully!!

TTFN

XXXX

No comments:

Post a Comment