Thursday 11 October 2012

Result!!

Finally I find a GP who has a brain!!

I went back again to the GP this am as is still have a stupid amount of pain from the pred withdrawals.

After two seconds of me sitting there, he has already pulled up my most recent letter from heartlands (to which the last two GPs didnt), disagreed with Tuesdays GP and said there isnt a chance in hell of it being the lack of tramadol in my system.

Because the last GP disputed it, he asked about my symptoms again, and poked and prodded my joints and said, doesnt look like anything else that he can see.

He did say though that he is reluctant to go onto drugs like morphine because my lung function is currently only 51%, but he has said that I can have paracetamol, tramadol and codeine, and if i alternate, I can have a pain releif every two hours. To me that seems like a god plan, and fingers crossed so far it hasnt been as bad now this morning.

Next up was a trip to the the physio department. To which they have said I have really bad muscle weakness and ligament damage. Great! so he has sent me away with some exercises, and will see me again in a few weeks!!

So for now...a happier me!!

TTFN

XXXX

No comments:

Post a Comment