Wednesday 29 May 2013

Hospitals And Their Sucky Moments!!

Just over a week ago now I had yet another admission, thankfully (I say this but I guess its not really) It was only short lived. That was because I self discharged. Yes I know silly me but hear me out... Yet again I had been spoken to like a piece of rubbish by a particular Doctor, to which he also tried stopping all my maintenance medication by saying I didn't have asthma. The Ironic thing is though he wanted to keep me on Iv Aminophylline for a few days that had been started. ER if I don't have asthma then please stop giving me poisonous drugs thanks!! Either way all had continued including my maintenance medication. Along with all these nasty drugs I also had to suffer having 10 litres of oxygen, so lots of nosebleeds were occurring. By the Saturday evening I had yet again been spoke to like a piece of crap by the same Doctor so I decided enough was enough, I was going home. off comes the oxygen and outcomes the drips. I'm off and tough if they don't like it. As soon as I got home, I wrote all my thoughts down which took up three pieces of paper (whoops) and emailed it straight to my Consultant in my local hospital and my other Consultant in Birmingham. By 0830 Monday morning I had a reply back from Birmingham and lets just say that they are not happy with my treatment at all and are getting on the case straight away. Sadly to say though, but not surprisingly my local hospital still haven't replied. Just shows how uncaring they are really doesn't it. I do have my local hospital as an outpatient on the 6rd of June though so it will be brought up again and I wont be leaving until I know I can trust the hospital with handling with my life. On other notes, I have an appointment with the Gastro team on the 3rd Jully so fingers crossed plans for my tummy surgery and start being made and on the 30th July I have the immunologist team so hopefully they can figure out why I'm having so many allergic reaction. its all going on!! TTFN XXXXX

No comments:

Post a Comment