Thursday 30 May 2013

Photography

Photography recently has become a huge part in my life. As many of my readers are aware, my passion was to become a Paramedic but sadly due to my health being so cruddy I've recently had to live up to reality and crush that dream (for now at least). I have invested in a new DLSR camera and have started to put my photos onto cards and postcards to try ad sell them as a hobby and make some money for my new aspirations in life. (Well, it was a back up dream I've always had) which is... Setting up a fully disabled friendly photo studio to allow all walks of life to be able to have family photos, portraits and great photos for their walls. Yes your probably thinking this is a huge change in careers, but photography is a huge passion in my life and has always been since I first discovered a camera and I'm hoping that I can make this into my new life passion to keep me motivated and going. Please check out my Facebook page and share amongst everyone you know, the support will do me wonders!! https://www.facebook.com/CharlieWarliePhotography?ref=hl TTFN XXXX

No comments:

Post a Comment