Sunday 19 May 2013

What A Busy Few Weeks

Since speaking to all you loverly people a few weeks back I have been super busy.
Whoops it would seem i forgot to press post on this blog from february. Have fum getting confused now hey!! To feedback from my last post, my DLA tribunal went ace, got the higher rate of both mobility and care, a judge, doctor and dla representative all with a brain to see how limited my life is.
Myself and mum went house hunting, found a lush little cottage in Wellington, but sadly it just wasnt practical for us at all. The hunt continues and we found a super amazeballs two bed house around the corner from where we currently are, and it is the best for us as its small and manageable plus it has bathrooms both up and down stairs, also a huge walk in shower which will help me loads. To top it off, we move in on Wednesday so me and mum are super busy packing (hence the shoddy lack of blogging again)
Sadly I also had an admission to hospital with my lungs again, chucked a huge paddy and 24 hourd late I asked to be discharged as was far from happy. 3 days down the line and I have the biggest infection going, great timing on my behalf yet again!!
On much much much more happier notes, week monday and its my birthday, going to be the grand old age of 22 hey, far to old for my liking, I want to to be 22months ald agin, sound much more of a better life.
Even happier notes yet again, in 6 days time I will b picking up the stunning other half from Exeter to which she will be staying with me untill Tuesday and we then both drive back down to Cornwall and ill be staying with her for a week and boy wont that week going to be busy as we have, my birthday, sponsored walk, valentines day and a wedding all in that week ooo and were going to the zoo, so excited as I miss her massively!!
Random notes, just thought I would share with you that soon I will be investing in a super sonic camera, and hopfully going to start doing so proper amazing photos for people to start to raise some funds to help me and mum out.
Well, that be all for now, sorry its a small catch up, but Ill let you all nnow how the move went and when I next have internet!!
TTFN
XXXX

No comments:

Post a Comment