Monday 6 January 2014

A Few Weeks In!!

A little hectic has to be said for this first few days of 2014 BUT I have enjoyed it - kind of.

Day one started off not so good as my lovely lady had suddenly picked up a tummy bug and from 3 am for a good 12-14 hours she was vomming none stop, felt so sorry for her as she was stuck in bed all day being poorly. Thankfully by the nexy day though she was a lot better.

To start off the new year, we decided that we wanted a fresh start so we have redecorated our room. Annoyingly it has taken a week and me ending up being poorly myself and in bed for a day,but it now looks stunning. We have a paint called malibu beach on three of the walls and on the fourth we have patterend wall paper that is of a charcal colour and has a variety of different birdcages on with yellow birds within them. Ok, it sounds a little strange but it looks stunning. We also now have our lush new canvas painting on the wall that our lovely sister in in law and her girlfriend has made for us for christmas and we also have a butterfly lapshade with very similar bedding that my other halfs parents got us for christmas. So our room is now set up nicely for when im having my rough days and cant leave my bed and it also just generally looks stunning to walk in and see.

I had an appointment today with the maxifacial team again, was meant to be getting my biopsy results but sadly because of the time of year that I had then done, they have been delayed a little. I have to say, not what I was expecting to hear when I walked in there so sadly have to wait around another week or two before I know what the lump was that I had growing in my mouth.

Generally all else in my little life has been great so far this year...touch wood. I have an appointment with ny new lung team in Plymouth on Wednesday so that could be a challenge, to which im sure youll hear about!!

I also completed the start of my photography portfolio today, the 9 photos that I have in there really do look stunning and for once I am proud of the work I have done.

Oh and its official, my sister is pregnant, and I am going to be the best aunty EVER of course lol.

TTFN

XXXX

No comments:

Post a Comment