Thursday 20 February 2014

Ways To Cope

After seeing the psychologist in Birmingham at the beginning of February, she told me a few things to try and do whilst the referal is made to my local team for more regular help and closer monitoring. One of those tasks were to draw what goes on in my head and some how make it into something funny or to write meaning full words/sentences to show the positive side of things for having survived. So far I have done 5 pictures. Its taking me a little while because im finding that as im drawing them, im getting a lot of flash backs and its making me really sad. Along with this, I also dont want my partners parents knowing everything about me as I dont want them sticking their two pennies worth into it. When it comes to this mental health stuff, I want the help of a professional and only them. Here are the pictures ive drawn so far!! TTFN XXXX

No comments:

Post a Comment