Wednesday 26 February 2014

Chirpy, Smiling and Goodness atlast!!

Well, im not going to say everything as im not about to give the whole thing away, just incase it gets out to the wrong people as its all a big secret to EVERONE ha. So...this news thats made my day is that myself and my partner have found a sperm donor, and we are meeting up with them in a few weeks time. Weve been chatting to each other on this special website that links both sides and parties together and last week we exchanged emails and been happily chatting through there also. He seems like a very nice gentleman, and has said that he will sign a contract when we meet to say he signs over all his legal right to myself and my partner which we are also over the moon with. Not only all of the above, but he has said he doesnt want any moey, just travel expenses if he has to come to us at all, but at present, we will be visiting his end of town so no money is needed to go his way. Considering IUI or IVF in a clinic was meant to be around £3000 this is a lot cheaper and aot more comforting being able to do the deed in the comfort of our own home and not in a sterile clinic with every man and his dog exploring your vegetable patch. Fingers crossed, this time next year, myself and my partner will be mummies, and our family will start expanding. Excitment does explain it enough. TTFN XXXX

10 comments:

  1. Good luck, hope it all works out for you both. Will it be your partner who does the pregnancy part?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you, its taken a lot of planning to get to this stage. Same sex relationships are beyong hard when it comes to babies. I will be carrying the first child as weve decided that if I were to carry second time round, my muscles and lungs may not be able to cope aswell. Plus, my partner is younger than me so we also thought that she would have a longer biological clock than myself at present. Xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. That makes sense! Did you need to have a medical to make sure you're well enough to carry a baby? I've got 3 children, so feel free to ask anything!! X

    ReplyDelete
  4. Im guessing I would need a medical at some point. I was going to speak to my cons when I next see them to ask for their opinion and to see if any of my medications would harm the baby at all. When we went to a clinic in cardiff, they said they wouldnt help us because of being being on steroids and my partner being overweight. Did you have any pregnancies when your asthma was bad or were you on any medication!? Xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. I was very lucky and was only on a basic preventer and ventolin during my pregnancies and hardly had any asthma symptoms. Aa far as I know any inhaled meds won't harm baby. Its better for baby that you are well and your asthma is as well controlled as possible. Def speak with your cons, they will have experience of pregnant asthmatics x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sounds like you were very lucky indeed which is nice and helpful. I hope that ill b one of the lucky ones in which my 9 months will make my asthma better. Ill love that!! Xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. I hope you are too. Pregnancy is hard enough on the body!! My asthma has only been severe for about 18 months. Before that I was only ever mildly asthmatic. My youngest child is 5, had a bad attack immediately after his birth, then fine till 18 months ago. Since then things have gone downhill!! X

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh goodness that really doesnt sound good. I really do hope that things start looking up for you all soon. About time your luck with health started turning around xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks hun. Luckily my kids so far are all very healthy. Just me that's not!! Done a few nebs tonight but still not feeling all that. Hope your hip is improving today x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Im pretty sure that ull start turning things around pretty soon. Hip is in a reasonable amount of time, but im having a good amount of morphine which is helping lol xx

    ReplyDelete