Monday 25 August 2014

Annoyance

Ever had so much pain ur restless!? I have. Today has been one of those days. Ive maxed out on all my pain releif and im still in complete agony with my hips. Thank goodness ive got my CT scan on the 1st, my hip consultant on the 22nd and then pain team in October. Hopfully then all this pain will start to be sorted out. Though im not looking forward to the surgery if and when they say it.

In other news, my lungs have also been crap today. I knew something was wrong when i had a rubbish nights sleep, mucus plugs and a husky voice.

So i check my oxygen levels and peak flow. Oxygen has been about 91% all day and peak flow is 50% down. Im not rushing to the GP though as im seei g my respiratory consultant on Wednesday so if he feels i need to step up the treatment then ill do so.

I also went to vauxhal this morning because i really need to trade in my car as my current car, although bloody amazing its simply just to small for me now.
Unfortunatly though they only had one of the style cars i want and it was about 5000 over my budget and the car i saw on the net last week went on friday. Typical.
The man was nice though and took all my details and is going to ring me as soon as one comes in stock and ill be getting first dibs on it. Im just praying that the dealer doesnt want another deposit as unless i take out a 2nd credit card i cant afford a few hundred on a deposit now.

Well, other than all this annoying stuff today, generally it has been a good day.

My mum got me the game scrabble at the weekened as we have been searching everywhere for a cheap first addition game to no luck. Me and my lady will be playing tomorrow if i can cope out of bed and ill be kicking her ass.

TTFN

XXXX

4 comments:

  1. Oh sorry to hear you're having a lot of pain todsy. Maybe the damp weather is not helping. My lungs are also crap todsy so maybe that's the weather too! Do you get your car through motobility? I would of thought that would enable you to get the car you need? Enjoy scrabble. Take care of yourself xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think the damp cold weather has a lot to answer to my pain and chest today...fingers crossed once it passes it ease things up for us. No dont get my car through mobility as im a worrier and i keep think my dla will be taking away with how the government is being and i cant.be without a car so mine is currently on finance. Im trying to get a zafira but aparently because they r great cars they dont last very long when they come into the dealership. Really looking forward to scrabble...nice time to chill and be silly/competitive lol xx

      Delete
  2. Ah hun, you must be entitled to get a motobility car, shame for you to miss out on getting the car you want and need. I like the Zafira too. Fingers crossed the weather cheers up for us both. I'm back at the hospital tomorrow to see my consultant. More medication changes probably! !

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yh, im entitled to it, but the down side for a mobility car is that all the mobility saide of the money goes where as finance can be less, also with finance, you dont have the worry that your car will be taken away. The zafira is a great car, has the boot capacity for both my wheelchair and scooter and its at a great height so that I wont struggle getting in an out like I currently do. Good luck for tomorrow. Hope it goes well for u. Xx

      Delete