Tuesday 26 August 2014

Really!?

Ever get so pissed off you dont know how to express it or even deal with it...well thats me today.

For the past year, everything ive done jusg isnt good enough for certain people. My girlfriends parents im mainly talking about.

We decorate our bedroom in january but i got told her dad had to do it as hes better.

We braught my old rabbitt hutch to this house, before we new it as we popped out her dad had built it saying he could do it better...even though i built it first time around.

I start to build our rabbit run, he finishes it saying he was better.

I plant so flowers in the garden in pots, ever day we go down and hes taken over with them again.

Today, i sort out my girlfriend bike so she can start new challenges again. All is safe, she rode it and was comfy and all was working well. Her dad comes up to the bedroom and tells us he will be sorting it tomorrow and cleaning it as hes built bikes since the age of 13...and that doesnt make u any better than me. I too have built bikes, and cars to that fact.

Its pissing me off. Everything i do here is never good enough for them. I mean i dont actualy care how immature they are being about everything. The thing i care about is that its making me feel like shit, constantly being put downand being made to think im never good enough. Its an insult and i hate it.

Im off to be depressed now...that is if i can do that right also!?

TTFN

XXXX

2 comments:

  1. Don't let them bring you down hun. Some people can't help themselves and have to always take over! Remember, you're worth 10 of them any day! Chin up babe xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Its frustraiting me so much. It makes me feel so useless. I know i can do it but with the fact they take over it makes me question my abilities. My parents never did things like this, they showed me then let me try it so i could learn and then i always did it after that unless i needed help yet they watch me do it and then the minute my backs turned they redo it. Makes me feel like im 5!! Xx

      Delete