Friday 1 June 2012

Wow That Was Eventful!!

paSince yesterday I habe started coughing and sneezing really really badly and all of a sudden I get this almighty pain in my lung thats there everytime I breathe!!

So off to the GP I go today (well yesterday now) , my sats where shocking, had crap air entry,  could hardly breathe and I had this almighty pain!! GP says hmm I think you habe a pnomothorax...me hmm I hope not!!

Next trip, musgrove parks hossie!! Pnomothorax rulled out (thank god for that) but xray shows an infection and fluid on my lung...oh how scrummy-oh and I forgot to mention the yummy temp of 38°, just to put the cherry on the cup cake!!

So here I am admitted to MAU. Usually bloody fab and hot on their toes, until tonight. Fab doctors who both know me extremly well and said if I feel im getting worse in any way to let them know STRAIGHT AWAY...

...So as it happened I started feeling pretty darn cruddy and let my nurse know whos response was (hope your sitting down)
'theres nothing wrong with you, your going home tomorrow, Im not giving you any nebs and you dont need the doc' -well exxxxcuse me!!!

With me being the stroppy patient when Im not being listened to, I get dressed, pack my bag and start getting up to go, funnily the nurse catches me questions what Im doing to which I remind her she told me there was nothing wrong with me!!
She begs me to sit down and suddenly starts popping the nebs -just the doc to arrive, if it happeneds haha

And they say stropping gets you know where!!

Well night all, I have nebs to take!!

TTFN!!

XXXX

No comments:

Post a Comment