Saturday 2 June 2012

Oh My Feckin God!

Unfortunatly I have been readmitted to hospital with plurisy and pnemonia and deteriorating asthma!! All is now stable but stuck here as its the bank holiday!!

And who enough ramble, something exciting to share now...

...lady next to me casually starts talking and telling me how she cant feel her foot, I look a little concered and explain to her ahe should inform the nurses. The convo went on a little, me guessing she may be a little do dally!!

Next thing I know, the fecking woman pulls her left leg off and sticks it to the side of her saying, definatly cant feel my foot now and start bloody laughing to herself...im not amused, I can officially say ive had the living crap scared out of me!!

Well, something a little cheerful anyway!!

TTFN

XXXX

No comments:

Post a Comment