Monday 25 June 2012

First For the Week

Physio, what joys they bring hey!!

I think mine now is the best ive had in the last 2 years anyway.

Spent a whole bloody hour with her today, catching up, shifting gunk, and both her an I chuckling. Ok, granted the chuckling was more her realise that I had nebbed noy long before hand and tried cheating my way through the appointment lol, she caught me out by doing my sats and noticing my heart rate was through the roof lol. The following time she chucklrd when I told her I was going to see Jessie J in concert, and she suddenly paniced thinking oh shit, smoke machines!! Then kindly told me not to do my usual trick of sit and wait as I dont think people would appreciate me being on a vent up in Warwickshire lol!! Atleast we were smiling and not having a complete doom and gloom moment lol.

On a nother note *rant alert* my dick dick of a step dad still persists on smoking around me...told my physio about this and she wanted to hit the twat!! She said no wonder my aminophylline levels wont pick up and that each time I start reducing I get readmitted-becuase there is an ass hole living with me!!

Oh, what to do tomorrow!?!. Any thoughts!?!

I got bibic wednesday, clinic thursday, and GP friday after they rang me telling me its about time we got this anemia sorted!! Yummy!! *puke*

Well, TTFN

XXXX

No comments:

Post a Comment