Thursday 21 June 2012

The Joys!!

Firstly id like to rant about the youngest of the step sibling on my mothers side. She is an ultimate cow and I think she should be taught a lesson!!

She rocked out of bed, came down and asked whether her dad had left her money to buy some pop, to which my mum politly said, no...hes been borrowing money if me all week as hes had none.

Mum then kindly drops me at my volunteering job, and when she rocks back hope, the pets are all over the house, all doors are open and back door is unlocked and wide open. She turns round and sees a note from my step sister saying shes got to her sister and will be back when her dads home.

Next thing we know, my step dad is strolling through the door demanding an answer from my mum aaking why she has braught his daughter to tears...WTF!! Shit stirring little cow!! Shes going to get a mouthful from from me when she next rocks up!! No one shit stirs about my mum and making her upset!! Evil cow!!

On another note, just had my GP ring me again...he has told me I am still anemic and will now be taking action to which I need to see him next week!! Joys...

Oh and that my aminophylline level is still low-and that the passive smoking that I am still inhaling as he is still persistently smoking around me, is more than likely making my body not absorbe it as well...so Ive emailed my consultant for support!!

Goodness me, don't you just loooove the drama haha

Well thats me for now!!

TTFN
XXXX

No comments:

Post a Comment