Monday 18 June 2012

Whos Taken My Motivation!?!

Ok, so it would seem someone has stolen my motivation!!

I cant be arsed to do anything!! I wake uo feeling fab and wanting to take the dog for a walk and go do some more volunteering, and then the minutes I start moving my body, lungs in particular decides otherwise and then the motivation disapears!!

I think its the infection draining me completly and I know I should go back to the GP as lungs are so stroppy, but I know they would admit me straight away and to be honest, I really cant be arsed to go back AGAIN!!

And to top the situation off...the damn blood step dad is really pissing me off, he is smoking even more around me and yesterday he decided to spark 3, yes, THREE fags whilst in the car with me!! Hes doing it on purpose now and I dont think he is giving a damn a all. I start to like him when I first moved in here, but now I have decided I really dis like him and think he is thr most laziest man EVER!!

Well theres my little tangent over lol

On a good note, I have decided no matter how stroppy my lungs are by the end of the year I am opening up two ucas applications, one for peads nursing and one for paramedic!! I am determined to train by the time in 25 lol

Well thats all for now!!

TTFN
XXXX

No comments:

Post a Comment