Thursday 15 November 2012

Just Giving!!

I have to say since being on the Asthma UK forum and Facebook page, I have met some amazing people, made some amazing friends that will stay with me forever and I'm now going to get stuck in and help these people I have met!!

Recently I put a post on their Facebook page mentioning that I wanted to start helping with fundraising, and within a few days I had a reply...and to be honest I was a little shocked, as I didn't think that anyone actually would!!

Well, shall I cut to the chase!?

Basically, someone called Daniel Brookes contacted me saying that he was about to embark on a huge challenge!!

He is going to run the London Marathon next year!! Yes the whole wacking 26.2 miles...and he also has bad Asthma as a result of a nasty work related incident. He truly in showing that it can be done, an inspiration to other I say!!

Please can you spare a second to give a donation via his just giving page (https://www.justgiving.com/Daniel-Brookes1) No matter how large or small the donation is, its going to do wonders for the charity that has helped both Dan and I plus many others!! Oh and remember to hit the Gift aid button if your a tax payer, lets make the government give something back for us!! 

Here is the link again:

https://www.justgiving.com/Daniel-Brookes1

Do your part for this amazing person who cares so much for a charity that helped him out when he needed it most!!

I wanna see some donating going on c;

TTFN

XXXX


No comments:

Post a Comment