Friday 9 November 2012

My Memories Suite - www.MyMemories.com

I have been contacted by a company called "My Memories Suite",  and it is a fantastic software, where you can make Scrapbook Layouts, Photo Books, Card, Videos and More. It really is a fantastic software. 

With being a little bit of a technical geek, and really loving any opportunity to edit and play with any of my photos, I thought this was a fantastic chance to sit back and explore, and man didn't I love it, I was hooked!!

Here are some screen shots of me using the software to actually show you how simple and easy it was to use and make a pretty nifty unique Birthday Card using one of the set designs within the software.


First, using the huge amount of choice, select any template that you find will match your idea.
You can then add and remove any similar templates that you can play around with if you don't like your initial design.

Take the opportunity to choose either manual or automatic photo upload.
At the bottom of the screen you can flick through each of the designs to look on big screen which one appeals to you the most.

On the right hand side, click the little camera icon to upload bring forward all your photos in your desktop folder. Than click on each empty photo shadow on your template and click on the photo you would like to go in there, and wow your photo has transferred over.

Finally on the right hand side you can then edit any photos (straighten up the photo into the box, change it from square to circle and move any extra wispy bits), text or colourings to suite you and  template is then customised.

Make sure you save your template and you can access it in the future!!

 I hope that these simple easy steps persuade you to get the software just like I did!!

Any queries, please leave me a comment below!!

If you would like to get this software I have a link to the right of my blog, simply just click on it and you will go straight to the official and genuine website where you can browse and explore the whole range of fantastic products!!

TTFN

XXXX






No comments:

Post a Comment