Friday 23 November 2012

My Adventure To Birmingham

Birmingham was on Wednesday, and wow what an adventure it was.

We didnt think at first that we would make it, with all the rain we had just missed the flooding in the next town down and within 2 junctions we had just passed 3 smashed up cars. With setting off at 8 AM *yawn* we made it to Birmingham by about 11ish I think...thank goodness for my road trip selection on the ipod.

The craft section of the German market we decided to visit was lush. Mum got a bag with her birthday money from nan, and I got some super ace rose lights. Sadly though as I took so long with walking we had to leave the rest and go to my appointment at Heartlands, but mum was cool and took me back for the rest after...which took we even longer to walk around. I got some amazeballs gingerbread, pretzles and nuts though mmmmmmmm.

My Sexy Rose Lights

My ubber lush pretzle

Fantastic Lights


Ok so the main point of this blog: Heartlands. A bit of mixed emotions about it if I must say. Not sure whether its good or bad really!!

Long story short, they basically wont let me stop any medications still, but have increased my antihistamine yet again and started more antibiotics. They are refusing to let me have surgery on my stomach to stop my reflux untill my lung function is a lot better. Im being tested for something called steroid myopathy so that could be interesting. Want me to send off yet more gunk to see if they can grow anything. Im also being told they are keeping a close eye on me so I have to go back again within 8 weeks-oh and my observatios where shocking and they wouldnt take me just walking ip the stairs as an excuse, damn . (Atleast theres and excuse to go shopping in Birmingham hey!!)

I think thats what they mainly said, its still a little muffled in my brain with it being to much to take in again.

TTFN
XXXX

No comments:

Post a Comment