Tuesday 13 November 2012

What A Turn Around!!

Happy Happy Happy!!!

I say this in one breath because the super lovely girl that I have been getting on really well with and who I have huge feelings for has decided that she wants to take things to the next step and be my Girlfriend, so I'm happy to say that I am officially off the radar, yay!! I really can't believe that I could like anyone again, especially after the way my last girlfriend treated me!! But sticking with the positivity, and fingers crossed things continue to go as well as the are!!

Sad Sad Sad!!!

In the other breath, I'm mega sad as on Saturday night my mum and step dad split, and he was being super nasty to her and was stressing her right out, so I packed the car, took my rabbit and the pup to my sisters, and gave my fish a holiday block and I drove myself and my mum to Manchester to stay with my Nan for a few days. Just got back today, and I am bloody knackered, and the atmosphere is well SHIT!!

I got upset as whilst mum popped out for two seconds, all his ids came around and started slagging off me and mum, yet we really don't understand what we have done wrong. What have we done to deserve this?! It makes no sense at all!!

Tomorrow me and mum are ringing citizens advice to find out how quickly we can get out of this house as my lungs for one are super twitchy already and mum is coming out is nasty rashes so it really isn't fair on us at
all!!

So a breath of two halves I say!!

Oh and its mummykins Birthday tomorrow, so I am taking her to Street hopefully to spend some good quality time with her and then in the evening, myself and my sister and her boyfriend are taking her bowling, we are refusing to let these people spoil her day!!

Well, quick catch up from me!!

TTFN

XXXX

No comments:

Post a Comment