Monday 26 November 2012

Ubber Cool Weekend!!

Recently myself and the mother have been spending lots and lots of time together which so super lush!!

This weekend we went to Cadbury Garden Centre, had a gander around all their Christmas decorations (spent far to much money yet again) and then shared a scone and had a yummy toffee nut latte from starbucks...mmmmmmm

Once that little adventure was over we went and paid a visit to a friend of my mums who she hasnt seen in a blinking long time, and from what I could tell, she had a thoroughly good day which is great!!

Well, then it was an early night for me as I had to be up at a crazy hour to drive to Exeter to meet the other half!!

Although it was crappy weather the day was bloody amazing, I started the day off.by deciding not to use my sat nav and got lost *twit*. Then I could fond the right car park, and low ans behold, I then got re lost trying to fins the museum, *DoubleTwit* to which I finally found, half hour later.

The whole day consisted of visiting the museum, having a walk around a stunning park *RaindropDodging*, having lunch in Marks and Sparks and then shopping!! A great day that I really did enjoy, yay!!

Well that sums up my little weekend, Im all smilies and super happy, life couldnt be better (forgetting about my cruddy health of course)

TTFN

XXXX

No comments:

Post a Comment