Thursday 17 July 2014

Busy, Excited, Tired...All In One

These last few days have been very hecric but amazing at the same time.

We did manage to go away which i am so pleased about.

First off we paid a visit to my sister as my other half baked her the most amazing birthday cake ever so we went and had tea with her, gave her all her presents and webt and seen the finished nursery. So excited as theres literally on 2 or 3 weeks left and the baby should be here.

Following my sister we went off to Dorset, Sunday night was just a chill night with a few dvds, relaxing ready for our big day.

Our donor text us saying he was early but it was ok as we were ready and excited. He is so funny as he fitted us in between a trip to the tip and shopping at morrisons before picking up his son from school. Im so glad that he found us as we couldnt have found a better man to "father" our child.

Post doing the deed, we decided to take a random trip to Glastonbury to go charity shop shopping where we baught 8 baby items for £4. I absolutly love charity shops. We then went and had a proper realy banana milkshake with ice cream. Yum...well my girlfriend had a banoffee one but it was still uber lush.
To top off our amazing day, we then went and had a meal at the pub next to our hotel. I really do love spending these little days out with my lady.

On Tuesday I decided to take my other half to Clarks Village as shes never been there before either. We had a lush bit of retail therapy and i really treated her. She deserves it after all hehe.

Over the last few days ive been waking up with really bad migraines again. Thankfully though because i have been doing the over night oxygen readings its been showing that its clearly low oxygen levels that is causing it as they dropped down to 82% most nights.

In other good news, 4 weeks later ive finally cleared my chest infection so i am super pleased. I hate the fact it takes so long to shift but i guess thats just my crappy body.

Well, we find out if we have had any luck with our donor around the 25th July so if you could all keep your fingers and toes crossed for us I would be super pleased as i really cant wait to have a child with the most beautiful girl in the world.

TTFN

XXXX

2 comments:

  1. Have absolutely everything crossed for you both hun. And even though it's taken a while I'm so pleased that you managed to beat the infection without having a hospital visit! Go you! Xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank u so much, really appreciate ur care!! Yh im glad the infection has gone also, feel better for it even though it did put me in bed for so long. Xx

      Delete