Sunday 6 July 2014

Yuk

Ok so yet again things are crap.

All weekend ive felt like shit. To put it plainly.

Saturday my oxygen levels wanted to start dipping and by last night i was down to 89%. My pulse was up at 160 and i was trying to be sick...no that sounds wrong. Basically following my tummy surgery it is impossible for me to be sick so my body was going through the motion of being sick but no liquid from my tummy could actually escape.

Ive literally been a vegetable in bed all weekend because of feeling so poorly and im also suffering from yet another migraine.

Tonight i was checking my oxygen levels and they are now sitting at 86%.

I thought my sats monitor was playing up initially so i put it on my other halfs finger but it came up at 98% so its clearly just me.

Im refusing to be admitted. I cant. Next week we have something really important we have to do and im not missing out on this opportunity.

Really wish my lungs would get a grip and give me a break

TTFN

XXXX

3 comments:

  1. Oh mate! That really is crap. Really hope you can get through this at home. Although am concerned about how poorly you sound. I had a severe asthma attack last night and am currently on the respiratory ward after a night in ITU. Really hope you start picking up soon. Xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Im ok, im getting there. I just cant go to hospital as this is a really important week for me and the lady. Ah doesnt sound like ur to good though. Fingers crossed for u that its a flying visit xx

      Delete
  2. Ah just don't take any too bigger risk with your health! I'm now home but on strict bed rest! But have a job interview tomorrow so am still going to that! X

    ReplyDelete