Friday 4 July 2014

Friends

When life is a little down, all you really need is friends.

Yes you guessed it, we managed to get out and meet up for lunch with our friend and her son.

We didnt manage much else before that as i was so exhausted.

On our trip out though we managed to post a friend a present which we are praying she will het before shes admitted to hospital next week, we purchased a fair few more baby bits for my sister ready for the baby but these arnt clothes, these are more essential stuff like wet wipes, johnsons baby stuff, sudocrem, nappy sacks and more little bits like that. We also got another lush pastel wool and some ribbon for the baby blanket im knitting once i finish my 6 hats a day.

To say im exhausted now though is a ahuge understatement.

I feel really weak and i cant actually even lift my arms anymore so im a little gutted. I honestly think that this weekend is going to be for recovery and that only.

TTFN

XXXX

No comments:

Post a Comment