Sunday 20 July 2014

Reasoning

Why does everything in life have to have a reason behind it. Why cant you just be doing something because you want to, because it will bring you happiness.

Rules should be broken, it brings you the adventures within your life, tests your personality and the way your mind works. It gets you thinking.

Everything in life you should think about, there could be drastic consequnces if you dont.

For example if i didnt think about taking my asthma medications i would be dead. If i didnt think about putting on my seat belt when i set off to drive and then didnt think about hitting the breaks when the lights turn red i would be dead.

Not everything needs a reasoning for it to be done, but everything needs a purpose.

I hate having to explain to people what im doing, how long im going to be etc etc

I moved out from my parents when i was 17 so i managed to lead my life without telling someone my every move.
Recently since ive moved in with my other half it seems like everything we do has to be explained and reasoned to her mum. I feel like i need to explain to her why i go to the toilet as well its that bad. Having had 5 years of freedom so to speak from constant questioning i now feel like im a convict on parole explaining my tag.

It sucks

Surly as an adult we shouldnt have to.

The purpose of this post is because my partner is currently shitting her pants about what her parents are going to say about a delivery we will be having in the next 2 days. We have ordered a pram and car seat. It was a fantastic deal that we got offered and didnt want to miss the opportunity of having it as its the pram weve always wanted. My partner now seems to think we have to be prepared for 50 million questions for when it arrives as her mum will be nosey and want to watch the delivery be opened and then will most definatly have something to say about it.

I really cant wait to get out of this friggin house. To be our own people again. For my partner to actually be thet adult she is.

Rant over.

TTFN

XXXX

3 comments:

  1. I totally agree that you should be able to go about your business without the consent questions and having to explain things! However, having a pram delivered is bound to rouse curiosity and raise a lot of questions. Just be calm and you will be able to deal with it. Fingers crossed that you'll need to use the special delivery in the near future xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is a little frustraiting as even when i moved back in with mum breifly i never had to explain myself all the time. I was going to tell them that the pram is something for my sister when she has the baby because she doesnt have a car so we baught it to make it easier for wen we see her. But yes it probably will cause hell xx

      Delete
  2. Ah that's a good idea! Otherwise you will get a whole heap of difficult questions! Hope you are feeling ok today x

    ReplyDelete