Sunday 4 December 2011

My First Weekend Of December 2011!!

What an exciting weekend its been!

First it started off with my returning to work meeting which as you know was better than expected, then I travelled to my daddy's and we went to ASDA, how hilarious that was, I think my dad and step mum spent about and extra £20 through rubbish I kept chucking in the trolley such as ginger bread men, straws and god knows what else!! good old chuckle though!

Satruday and raring to go...well slightly! a trip to glastonbury with a good old friend was on the agenda, and despite getting a little lost on our journey, we managed to park up and then walked up the tor! and my god I had to stop about 5/6 times trying to breathe and then struggled at the top...inhaler and nebuliser in my pocket ready!! Then we lost my friends dog who desided she wanted to run back down from the tor and then back up again! CRAZY!!!

Had the most amazing hot chocolate at the bottom of the tor and then went shopping and got some hot choc and a new bag for myself! Aboslutly lush!!

Then I got lost from my friends going back to my dads! Who knew the ring road could get so complicatd, a 20 minutes jounrney turned into a 50 minutes journey! All good!!!
Then to end the night me and my pops whatched a good old film on channel 4! made my day 100% cool!!

God did I not want Sunday to arrive, my lungs were chucking a good old strop with me for over doing it the day before! (they will just have to learn that if they dont get their own way, they cant constatnly throw a paddy lol :D) ... then I got some free meat at the market! paid  loveRly visit to my step mums folks house! And then had a road trip back to bridgwater to my mummies house! And I can safely say, I am 10000% knackered and ready for bed!!

best highlights of the weekend: Getting a 2ft tree and ball balls from my dad and step mum. Getting a mini tree that lights up from my car cigerette lighter thingy. buying a jumper for my rabbit so that he doesnt get cold. Walking up the tor. Buying hot choc that is attached to the spoon. Oh and getting my second advent calender! a Peppa Pig one!!! YIPPI!!!!!

xx

No comments:

Post a Comment