Sunday 18 December 2011

One More Week To Go

What a loveRly weekend it has been to, hows yours been?

So far this weekend I have done boring stuff like cut Mr Spice's nails and give him cuddles, but then I have also done some exciting stuff to!

Yesterday I had the most laziest duvet day ever, and all weekend I have watched every christmas movie put on tv so far!

I met a lush man on line, who makes me smile all the time, and was so excited when I had a message from him first thing this morning!!!

and I have also spent time with my mum putting up 3 cabinates for her living room, wish she had dusted the stuff on the od shelfs first, could have prevents my lungs from going splat and needing nebs post it!

On a weird note though, my asthma has been playing weird games with me, I have developed some strange pain inbetween my shoulder blades that can move down to my lower lungs, and it is making me very short of breath and chest! I certainly hope it doesnt move into an infection!!

xx

No comments:

Post a Comment