Thursday 8 December 2011

What A LoveRly Week So Far!

I have to say the title is a bit of an understatement and a tad sarcastic!

There was me thinking the reduction in steroids was going amazing well untill...I kept waking up with headaches, some would go, others would get worse!

Thoughts that were running through me head...Tumor, so I went straight to GP and questioned them, and they told me to keep a diary and go back in a week!

BUT amongst the pain within my head, thankfully it still ticks along as I remember I was reducing my steroids a few months ago and had real bad problems and my symptoms were similar!

So straight onto the emails to my resp team I go, told them all the symptoms AND ... they checked my most recent blood test that they completed and it all married up, my adrenal glands arnt picking back up now that im nearly off the steroids...oh what a long process this is going to be!

As if having asthma wasnt bad enough, but I now have to contend with headaches, nausea, dizziness and really bad pain in my muscles!! blinking great!!!

On a lighter note, I went to Chew Valley lakes yesterday with my friend and it was blinking lush!!

No comments:

Post a Comment