Wednesday 28 December 2011

Rant Alert, Rant Alert!!

Great, I have a clinic appointment today and looking forward to getting some answers and some help for my flare up yet again!!

God wasnt I mistaken!!!

Instead I get the "your Nitric Oxide is more raised that last time but im not to worried" ... "your on maximum treatment so im not sure what else it is we can do at this stage" ... "everything you are saying points to your asthma flaring up, BUT we dont want to increase anyhting major right now, we would like you to be a little worse so to speak before we jump on you with IV's etc" ... and on exiting the room "lets keep out fingers crossed you dont get admitted withint he next couple of days" ... my passing comment to him being, well shall we jump on it now then to prevent me from being admitted..."yes I guess you could increase your steroids now to air on the side of caution"

so on another note, as I seem to be treating myself and telling myself when to increase, decrease and alter my meds, can the government pay me instead of my consultant as I seem to be doing all the work!!??

well, unless I get captured within the next few days, I will be seeing him in two weeks time. In the mean time on the other hand, it seems that I will be continuing to have no sleep, be coughing my right lung up whilst my left lung falls out my arse as I walk and struggle to breathe!!

All healthy in the world of lungs and asthma.

the other great comment of the clinic appointment was:
cons: "are you taking your steroids daily like prescirbe"
me: "yes daily"
cons: "oh becuase you dont seem to have gained enough weight considering you are on such high doses for a long time"
mum: "I can assure you that she has been taking her medication, and I can bring in photos over the past few months that shows her face change if I must"
cons: "oh, sorry, I believe you then"

am bloody glad of that Mr Cons, as im not popping these pills for the sure hell of it!!!

Well as I say, RANT ALERT! but it is now over so back to happy old me!!

xx

No comments:

Post a Comment