Tuesday 20 December 2011

Poorly

Well with it being winter I guess I expect to have a cold, but as ive now had them continuosly all year ive really had enough of them, and it doesnt really feel like a cold has set in, but one is definatly brewing!! :(

The last three nights I have had little to no sleep, Ive had more nebs than anything, and I feel knackered. Mum says I look really pale and man, it feels like my asthma is really taking the full effect of it again! the pain in my lungs is intense and there is some pretty bits of gunk leaving my chest!

I really dont want to have to contact my consultant as im scared they will admit me to hospital again and keep me in and I really dont want to be in over christmas as well as ive missed all my families birthdays this year already!

I just want to crawl up into a ball and let the word pass me by and that I pick up now more bugs!!! sad times!!! :'(

No comments:

Post a Comment