Friday 2 December 2011

Todays little adventure!

Well, it stated at 7am...yes SEVEN IN THE MORNING!!! and that wasnt due to my alarm clock, it was my step sister's, god only knows as to why that early, becuase she then left it playing for half an hour before she turned it off!!!

Then after going about my usual morning of brekkie and meds, I packed for my dads!!! (and the dreaded meeting at work)

Before all that though, I had managed to walk into my car whilst loading it all into the boot...my own fault I wasnt looking where I was going at all! Then I broke my camera case, and then the file holder thingy that holds all your documents decided to break open...oh joyous!!!

AND... the meeting...it went better than I thought to be honest! I get to keep my job as long as my consultant can provide the appropriate letter to ensure that I have a safe return! and I have to be able to manage my stage return when I eventually get stuck back in...so yippi im happy!!

Then I went to the cemetry and visited my nan and grandad!!

Went shopping and purchased all the wrong things...bang goes my healthy eating lol and now sat on my bottom watching deal or no deal...what an adventure!!!

xx

No comments:

Post a Comment