Sunday 16 September 2012

Feeling A Little Sorry For Myself

Last week on Monday I was provisionally booked in to the hospital in Birmingham in an attempt to start sorting out my medication and have lots of tests done to see what is making my asthna flare up so bad.

Everyday from Monday to Friday I had the same phone call, sorry no beds as A&E is heaving or just plane sorry theres no beds.
I have to admit im a little sad by this as I had my hopes built up so much that finally we could start getting some answers, but no. Better luck next week hey!! My bags are still packed so the minute that call happeneds we are off!!

In other areas, because the steroids have caused so much harm to my body, a week Thursday ago, I was turning in bed. Yes just turning when I hears a really loud click. Thinking nothing of it I tried going back to sleep. Epic fail there. So I went to the GP on the Friday who thought I ever had free fluid or an infection in my hip so got me to have bloods taken. He also gave me tramadol as im in so much pain and codeine wasnt touching it.

With orders from Fridays GP to attend the surgery on Monday, thats what I did. This GP on the other hand got me attempting lits of different movements with my leg and theb started pulling it in all direction. Ouch that hurt!! Her conclusion is damaged ligaments and cartlidge in my knee which is putting a strain on my hip!! Perfect!! I now have a referal to physio to help buil the strength back up, and hopfully get a support and walking aids if its not to late before I eventually get an appointment.

On the non health front, I am officially screwed with money. I have none left and really dont know what to do. I am giving it a few more weeks for the job centre to pull their fingers out, but if this doesnt happen in time, im going to have to pay a visit to the debt people and get a DRO which basically stop all extra charges for a year to which they then review the situation. It also gives me a bad credit history for six years post the DRO. Not what I want really before I hit 30, but im left with no option!!

In the meantime to make as much money as possible, I am literally spending around 6 hours a day on survey website trying to make as much money as possible. Fingers crossed it helps!!

TTFN

XXXX

No comments:

Post a Comment