Wednesday 26 September 2012

Well...

Since my recent experience of illness over the weekend im happy to say im feeling better. Still have slight nausea and headache but gar better than before.

Not much has happened though. Just really been sat here...untill today.

I finally got to see my consultant who told me my ph study results from the other week. And he said that my oesophagus is extremely weak and during the 24 hours of having the test it recorded 54 episodes of gastric problems. I only noticed 22 of them. So he will continue at the moment with the gastric meds but in clinic he will talk more so me about surgery. Great hey. He seems to think this could be my main issue for triggoring my asthma.

He has told me that I will be captured untill next thursday at least to which they will continue with the reduction of steroids but I will be on 7.5mg for a very long time. Also he is planning for me to have a couple of tests done next week to determine what it is thats going on so fingers crossed by next week I will have my official diagnosis and we can figure out the best medication long term.

The nurse last night has handed over that the next available cubicle should be mine lol so we will see!!

Sadly not much to say today so ill update you with my reduction progress!!

TTFN

XXXX

No comments:

Post a Comment