Wednesday 19 September 2012

Well...Im Here

Birmingham came up trumps today and ten days later a bed has become available. A few minutes a flappy packing with my meds, wash kit and essentials such as phobe charger and me and the mother are off.

All was going well, we was going to be at the hospital by around 1600...untill we got to the end of the m5 and four cars decided they wanted to play dodgems and ram each other. So it ended like asda car park-minus the store. A two hour journey then turned into a four hour journey.

We get to the ward and the first three people didnt have a clue who we were. The fourth person did and said "ah yes second bed on left, well the only empty bed" and sent us on our way.

Mum and I then goes back to the car to get the rest of my gear (as remember I could be here for up to two weeks). On walking back into the ward we had a bit of a better reception and actually got introduced by my nurse and shown to my bed...even though we had already been here but ah well lol.

As I had missed tea, they were super lush and went and hunted down some cooked food for me and gave mum a hot drink.

Doc had been and clerked me in and then I asked the nurse for a nebuliser chamber so I could do my meds. To which the nurse said she would set up and I didnt need to do a thing. I was a little shocked to say the least, not used to this service!!

So I kicked back and watched toy story 3!! Lets hope this good service continues!!

Well untill tomorrow peoples!!

TTFN

XXXX

1 comment:

  1. Wahoo at last so pleased :)
    Haha asda car park bit cracked me right up!
    Blimey sounds good so far might pop by myself ! Only kidding . Make the most of the tlc tho x

    ReplyDelete