Monday 3 September 2012

What An Adventure!!

Its takingnne two days to write this as I didnt want it coming out as complete and utter jibberish!!

So...on Wednesday I got captured AGAIN as my lungs decided they wanted to get angry with me. When I got to A and E, my sats were 70% and my chest was silent. Grand!!

So since Wednesday, I have been in HDU!!

Two night ago I had a horrible nurse who refuses to give me nebs and refuses to follow the plan my consultant made. So as I was getting pissed off, I text mum knowing she wuild kick their arse even if it was 3am. Next thing I know, said nurse comes along throws a neb at me and says dont bother texting your mum again!! What a cheek!!

Yesterday I had just about had enough of everything and wanted to leave. So I packed up my stuff and said I was self discharging.

Next thing I know, I have junior sister, two nurses and a fair few doctors at my bed, holding me back saying I was not well enough to leave and that if I did go, they are 1000% sure I would be back by the night, but not needing my HDU bed but an ITU bed!! Gggrrr

This morning I chuckled, as I got up to go to the loo, my nurse stood on gaurd the whole time questioning where I was going etc when I had finished, I then questioned here - why you watching me like an eagle...her answer "thought you was escaping". My response to her was "I have a mass amount of oxygen blowing at my face and my phone is on my bed, Im going no where lol"

Well that has been my adventures so far. Fun hey!?

Next time you hear from me itll be about my PH study!!

TTFN

XXXX

No comments:

Post a Comment