Monday 17 September 2012

Pet Hates

Most people have pet hates such as not filling up the kettle after youve used it and then emptied it. Not cleaning out the bath once youve used it. If your walking to the kitchen then why not taken your mug with you. You know the trival things that general arnt worth argueing about but really do piss you off.

Recently, other than the above plus a few more, I have grown to have some much larger safari hates, these are:

♡ When people are having a munch, there is no need to make noises, have your mouth open and there is certainly no need to show the world your mashed up meal!! *puke*

♡ Why cant you put your dirty washing in the same washing basket that you have thrown it around or on top of?! Is it really that hard to lift up the lid!?

♡ If youve had an argument with the one parent/house, you dont need to then ring or go around to the other parents house to "cry" the crocodile tears to get all the attention possible. You then also dont need to demand that the "good" parent ring the other parent to make it seem like your the victim!!

♡ Knowing that I am full of a manky cold again, why do you insist on purposly chain smoking two foot away from me!?

♡ I have let you watch your programmes and I sat there in utter silence!! Please can you do the same for me!?

♡ Just because my face seems to be staring at the computer screen, doesnt mean I cant see you...picking your nose and eating it...

The list goes on and on and this is just within the last week - of my step sister being here!!

TTFN

XXXX

No comments:

Post a Comment