Friday 27 June 2014

...

This post in my mind shouldnt have a title...theres nothing in this post that deserves a great name, thought or mention as its all crap.

Following our trip to Alton towers, my migraine stayed untill Tuesday and was making me feel so poorly. I spoke to the doctors and theyve now increased my Amytriptoline tablets to 50mg to see if its going to make any difference, so far not though as as of yesterday, i have another one arriving.

I also had to speak to the doctor because i have yet another chest infection. By sunday night my oxygen levels were 93%, my temperature was 38, coughing up lots again and have really bad pain in the back of my lungs. Ive sent a sputum sample again but for now my steroids are back up and im on doxy for the next 2 weeks. This is all in the hope that weve caught it early, attacked it hard and can avoid an admission.

Weve also had the community carers team out for my other half to see what extra help she can get. Whilst they were here weve expressed out conserns for living here with the way her parents remain to treat us. She has put in a urgent message to the council as its putting us both in danager...this being because my other halfs mental state is deteriorating again because of the mental games that her parents are playing with her and as a result on 3 different occasions now shes made errors with my medications.

We also found out that suprise suprise, weve been lost in the system for my community physio, occupational therapy and also hydrotherapy so ive had the critcal care team from Trelisk hospital ring me to state that theyve been made aware and will chace and call me back by Tuesday.

Ive also had to put in for a re referal for the wheelchair services. Sadly i can no longer push myself in my wheelchair because my muscles have deteriorated again. So now they are going to see wether any electrical modifications can be made to my current chair and if not what else they can do for me.

I guess one good thing about this week is that ive completed another 90 knitted hats for the NICU units and they are all boxed ready and waiting to be posted.

TTFN

XXXX

6 comments:

  1. Hey, glad to see you are still hanging in there. Sorry that things overall have not improved though. I really hope the Council etc can do something and get you the help that you need.
    I'm doing ok at the moment and am gradually going back to work. Thinking of you. Take care xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey!! Ifirstly i have to say i promise i will reply to ur email. Im getting there slowly. Im really praying things pick up a little also as no relationship can survive under this continued stress and i dont want to loose her. So glad things r doing ok for u, thats a positive start to which im mega pleased xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey no worries, I'm just glad to see you blogging. If your relationship is strong, you'll be fine and the stronger for getting through everything. I think I over did things today. Am now exhausted and sat nebbing on the sofa! X

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I come onto my blogger daily to start blogging and then my head just goes round and round so i just put my phone down and leave it. Thankfully at the moment we are getting stronger and when we are on our own we are smiling and laughing so theres a positive. Ah thats not good about over doing it, fingers crossed its just a rough evening and nothing more xx

      Delete
  4. Glad you are able to support each other. It's important to have a strong foundation. Sorry to read how poorly you're feeling at the moment. I'm still recovering from my last hospital stay, so I guess I tried to rush getting back to normal. Nebs not helping much am so tight.! Xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Support is key I guess, and if somerhing has bothered either of us throughout the day we never sleep on it and drag it out, we tell each other before we sleep which I think is important. Sadly poorly just comes with my body, just wish I could have atleast a days break...keep dreaming hey. Ah, maybe tomorrow can be a duvet and dvd day with pizza takeaway...but lots of family members would love that. (Not sure if uve seen but ive done a blog for today too) xx

      Delete