Monday 2 June 2014

Hehe

What a day...

I thought my migraine had gone. Boy wasnt i mistake. I think i took no nasty headache for granted as tonight it has started coming back.

After dropping my other half off at work, i just came home and completed 7 wedding invitatioms which can now be sent out and ive also knitted 4 more NICU hats. So ive not had to much of a stressful day so i have no idea why my headache has returned.

On picking up my lovely lady, we decided to take Dixie down the camel trail so she can have a splash around in the river...half an hour later and she started shivvering so that was our sign that we needed to get home.

Once home i could finally give my lovely girlfriend her suprise.

3 weeks ago i sent her engagement ring in to be fixee as it snapped on the banding about 3 months ago and we just couldnt afford to get it fixed. So i snuck it out of her purse and decided to do it no matter what.

It took her a while to notice though as i propped it up in the side of a brownie tart and she didnt see it at first...but once she did she was overjoyed. She had tears in her eyes and didnt know what to do with herself.

So pleased that i made her day and she had no idea about it at all.

Also on good news, this last week i lost another 3lb. So i now only have 1 and a half stone to loose and im at my target weight. Go me.

TTFN

XXXX

2 comments:

  1. Ah that's fantastic news on the weight loss. So pleased your surprise went well and your other half was happy :-)
    I've had a headache all afternoon and think maybe its the weather. Is brewing a stormsirt of wweather here. Hope you're head doesn't get too bad xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. She was mega happy and it was great to see her so smile too.

      I think this storm needs to hurry up as my head has returned. I get it every morning i wake up and then i take a tablet but then by eveing its return really bad again xx

      Delete