Saturday 28 June 2014

Finally A Smile Has Broken Through

The simple things in life really do come for freet.

Today i have been unable to get out of bed at all, my muscles have been so weak and i just cant breathe because of this infection so instead ive knitted 8 more hats for my NICU units challenge.

Whilst upstairs doing this, my beautiful other half has been up with me keeping me company doing her wood art ready for the craft fair we are going to.

The meaning behind my title is that all day weve just been chilling listening to my itunes list and my lush girlfriend has been singing away...and she is a bloody good singer.

This has literally just gave me both and internal and external smile.

She really is the reason i push to live. If it wasnt for her, her talents and her general love for everything and everyone i would have given up ages ago.

TTFN

XXXX

Because my lady is so talented (im praying this works) ive uploaded her singing...i love her voice!!

4 comments:

  1. Ah good to see you had a more relaxed stress free day. I did way too much yesterday, so am now paying for it with crappy breathing and sore muscles. Spent the morning in bed and am now on the sofa! Will have to log on to the pc to listen to your lady singing. Won't work on my xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thats not good that ur suffering a little bit but resting is never a bad thing. Hope u managed to have a listen to the singing xx

      Delete
  2. Yeah I guess I pushed myself too much. Have rested a lot today and done extra nebs so not feeling too bad. Hope you're doing better. I tried to listen to the singing but when I clicked on it, it came up as an image. No sound xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sadly though we all do it, we get that small feeling of ok and just go for it, then pay for it after. Heres the link to the song on my fb if itll work. I have no idea how to share it itherwise...https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?v=478480318962153

      Delete